Saturday, September 30, 2006

So I originally created this blog for my knitting projects, and I have as of yet no projects up here. Well I have been working on a bunch of different things, and once I am back home (still in the hospital as of now) with my camera I am going to try to put up my most recent things. I finished the Clapotis from Knitty out of Lion Brand Incredible in Copper Penny. I made it longer and skinnier that the original pattern called for since I like my scarves a bit thinner but it is still wide enough to use as a wrap too.

I am working on braided cable socks for Lily from the Summer 05 issue of Interweave Knits. They are my first real attempt at socks and while the cable is a bit wonky on the first of the pair I think the second one will be nice. I am making them out of Paton's Grace in the lavendar multi. which by the way is one of my favorite yarns. It's incredibly soft.

I am still looking for the perfect blanket pattern for my sister's baby, which by the way the ultrasound says she's having a boy! I am considering designing my own pattern for her, something in cables I think.

I also need to make hats for 4 of my preggo friends! That should be enough to keep me busy. Oh and I want to make the flirty skirty for one of the babies on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment