Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011

So this year we all dressed up as Harry Potter characters! I had a lot of fun making the kids robes in their characters' house colors, shopping for accessories, and going through a few different Goodwill stores for Marc's and my costumes. (total score on my wig btw only $1!!)  You can see a bit about the process of making the robes here.

I'm pretty happy with the finished results!  

Austin was channeling his inner Slytherin
dressed as Draco Malfoy
Colton made the PERFECT Harry!!






Lily had a lot of fun and looked "hauntingly"
like Moaning Myrtle!


My Wizards and Witch at their
schools' Harvest Ball.




Halloween night we all got dressed up and headed out for
Trick or Treating! Marc is Remus Lupin and I was Tonks.


The kids and their loot!



No comments:

Post a Comment