Wednesday, December 03, 2008

As many of you know I am not a big fan of Christmas and all the hustle and bustle, BUT I love to decorate! I especially love doing my wreath every year. This year it's holly and pine with a sweet little red bird.












When I was a little girl my grandma had a very special santa doll that she put out every year. If I was gentle and sat on the sofa I could hold him. Now that I'm all grown up and have a little girl of my own, my grandma got me my own special santa doll. Here is Lily being gentle on the sofa holding him with much the same expression I've seen on my own face in pictures of me holding grandma's doll.













Here is our house all lit up!
















I finally found advent calenders with chocolate in them that weren't $20! The kids are thrilled!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment