Sunday, November 03, 2013

How my kids challenged my skills this Halloween; or how to make armor from craft foam Part 3 The Final Results!

Ok so if you have followed along thus far, you've seen all of the steps I used in making this year's Halloween costumes.  I finally had time to get the kids back into their outfits and take some nice pictures in the woods behind our house. I'll post the screenshots here as well so you can see a comparison. Enjoy!!

Lily as Twilight Princes Zelda!


Screenshot for Zelda
Twilight Princess Zelda

Colton as Link from Twilight Princess Zelda

Screenshot from Twilight Princess Zelda

Link from Twilight Princess Zelda


And Austin as Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Screenshot from Assassin's Creed II

Austin as Ezio


One final shot of the kids.
Halloween 2013











No comments:

Post a Comment