Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not Me Monday-Tuesday January 19th edition



So here's the deal, I did not spend hours at the mall yesterday with all 3 of my kids and actually have a tremendous time!  Because everyone knows how absolutely nightmarish taking kids to the mall can be right? 

There is no way the my boys would actually have fun helping their sister pick out a new stuffed animal at build-a-bear, and likewise no way she would enjoy helping them choose legos!

We did not enjoy sitting down for lunch with out any bickering, spilled food, or stressful moments. And I did not have some really amazing conversations in the car.

And lastly I did not have such a good time that I ran out of time to write my Not-me-Monday post and end up having to do it on Tuesday!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment