Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not Me Monday-February 1st edition




So Auz is making his pine wood derby car and is totally thrilled at having to do all the sanding himself! And being the loving mom I absolutely did NOT help him and made him do it himself.


Colton worked so very hard, as is evidenced by the precise way he's holding his tongue. He absolutely did NOT want my help. Truly. 




We got all geared up for the race, I DID sit there and video tape each finish to make sure we got the order right, but I did NOT accidentally delete the 1st 3 heats and cause us to have to run them over again.


Colton's car DID come in 3rd place and we are all thrilled for him!  And of course NO WAY did I feel a  secret extra bit of joy over the fact that he beat out his big brother.  I would never think that my oldest loosing to his brother was a GOOD LESSON in sportsmanship.  Nope NOT ME!


And there is no way I am even more excited than this amazing little boy to be going to the District Race! LOL!!!!!


Colton's Creation


Austin's OSU inspired roadster.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment